A friendship is not a right, but a privilege. Take care of your friends right, simply because they deserve it. In today’s day and age, there are only a few elements that exist with no selfless trigger or purpose. If you have a best buddy that would fit that bill for you, think about yourself lucky. A good friend can be hard to find.
If there’s someone who can complete your lines, understand your eyes, and understand your tone, it’s surely your BFF.
These 15 best friend quotes for International Day of Friendship are the best way to reveal your love with the bestie this Saturday.
- “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” — Clifton Fadiman
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” — Mencius
- “True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.” — Baltasar Gracian
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.” — C.S. Lewis
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” — Khalil Gibran
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
- “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” — Eugene Kennedy
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”—C.S. Lewis
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” ―Muhammad Ali
- Dear George: Remember no man is a failure who has friends.” —It’s a Wonderful Life